Do you want a rewarding Career?
If you’re interested in making a difference in someone’s life, you’ve come to the right place.
At Country Home Services, we work with older country South Australians, supporting them to stay independent and keep connected with their community.
You could be a part of it! There are many opportunities available.
What we are looking for?
At Country Home Services, we connect with independent contractors to deliver a range of quality in-home services to our clients.
We currently work with over 200 independent contractors who want to give back to their community. If you are interested but are unsure where to start, that’s okay, we are happy to help!
We want to hear from you if you have any of the following qualities, skills, or passions!
- Gardening/ home maintenance
- Shopping and social activities
- Enthusiastic about technology
- You are passionate, practical, and respectful
- You love contributing to your community
- You enjoy social connection
Our clients appreciate consistency and high-quality service, from people who value the strength and wisdom that comes with age.
Whether you have a specific set of skills and services you’d like to contribute, or you are interested in getting started in the industry, we can help.
If you’re contracting with us, you’ll need a few things to get started!
- Police Check
- Covid Vaccine
- First Aid Training – required within 3 months of commencing. Talk to us about courses available and payment for the same.
If you’re interested in providing personal care, it’ll be important to have a Certificate III in Individual support.
Contact our brokerage team today to find out more about contracting opportunities with Country Home Services.
The flexibility and freedom of this model means that we work with people who love what they do and bring 110% to every client. Our contractors choose their own hours, establish their own rates, and deliver the work they are most passionate about. We can trust our clients are getting the best quality services.
Our Service Delivery Model
Country Home Services (CHS) deliver services in partnership with independent contractors.
Here is how our service delivery model works:
- Referrals received – We receive referrals from My Aged Care, Veterans Home Care, or agencies.
- Service request – Based on a client’s assessed eligibility and preferences, we codesign their service.
- Tendering for the service – We then tender the requested service to our pool of independent contractors, who will submit an offer for the service. Alternatively, a client may request a specific contractor.
- Connecting – We connect the independent contractor with the client.
- Organise the service – The client and contractor negotiate a day and time to schedule the service.
- Client satisfaction – The contractor provides the service to the highest quality, and we ensure the client is satisfied with the outcome.
We care about always being and doing better for clients!
- We ask for feedback from clients and contractors, to make sure client needs are being met and contractors are supported.
- Contractors and staff record rosters and client information in an app; it’s secure and simple, to help you focus on delivering quality service to clients.
- Our staff team is available to provide support, answer questions, and help where they can.
Feedback from our contractors
Our contractors love what they do.
They work the hours that suit their lifestyle, while they support our clients within their country community.
Ready to join us?
Whether you are ready to commit, or you’re seeking more information and advice, we are happy to chat – contact us today.