Our organisation has supported those over the age of 65 with funded services for over 25 years. Our funded services range from lower level once off supports to meeting more complex care needs.
If you wish to know more then please call us or simply complete the form on this page and one of our customer service team will get back to you.
Low Level Services – Commonwealth Home Support Programme
The Commonwealth Home Support Programme provides entry level support to a diverse group of community members. The Programme provides you with that little bit of support you need to remain independent within your home and community. The Commonwealth Home Support Programme includes services such as House Cleaning, Social Support, and Personal Care. There are also once off Home Maintenance services available that can help with tasks around the home so that you can feel safe in your environment.
Services that really support you in life - Home Care Package
Home Care Packages (HCP) are now delivered using the Consumer Directed Care (CDC) model. This means you have a significant say in the make-up of your package as in what, where and how you want supports delivered. Home Care Package provides you with the support you require to remain independent while meeting your preferred health and wellbeing needs. Country Home Services has an extensive list of HCP Services for you to select from and we are always on the lookout for unique ways to ensure that the ageing experience is a positive one.
*To learn more about Home Care Package fees with Country Home Services, please read this document - Home Care Package Fees
**The funding for these services is supported by the Australian Government Department of Health. Visit the Department’s website for more information.
Did you know that not all Home Care Packages are the same?
A Home Care Package offers more choice than ever before. However, how much choice depends on your particular Service Provider. Country Home Services utilises Independent Contractors to deliver services rather than employed staff. By using Independent Contractors, we can access a large variety of qualified service providers while still providing quality peace of mind. Our Independent Contractors undergo ongoing quality auditing, training and all have a Criminal History Check and are matched to meet the individual person’s needs and shared interests.
To give you an idea about what a Country Home Services Home Care Package may look like, here are some examples of what we can provide:
- A variety of home services such as House Cleaning, Spring Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gardening, Pruning, Home Maintenance & Home Modification Services. We can even organise Yard Cleanups.
- Services on a more personal level such as Personal Care, Therapeutic Massage, Shopping, Meal Preparation, Social Support, and assistance with Transport to medical and allied health appointments or visiting loved ones. This service can become essential when driving may no longer be a choice and flexible transport options are difficult to access.
- We support the upgrade of essential mobility equipment which assists with not only getting safely around the home, but also to give you the confidence in going out and meeting up with friends.
- We offer support with pet care, which helps you to give them everything they need at the times when you may not be able to.
- Services can also support you need to build confidence in order to attend to a range of activities including driving, playing sport and attending social functions.
Most importantly, our Home Care Packages are individual suites of services to support your lifestyle. Our purpose is to support your social, physical, emotional, cultural and spiritual needs and that means that the scope of a Country Home Services Home Care Package is quite exceptional.
Veterans Home Care
Country Home Services is an approved Service Provider of the Veterans Home Care Program, which is a Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). This program is designed to support DVA customers to be able to continue living at home by providing a small amount of practical help.
Assessment for this service is made by the Department of Veteran Affairs.
To find out more about this program please click here, or to apply for Veterans Home Care Services please call the Department of Veteran Affairs on 133 254 or Country (toll free) 1800 555 254.