Team Leader Service Delivery
SCHADS Award – Level 6
· Join a friendly team
· Permanent Part Time position – 22.5 hours per week
· Location negotiable
Country Home Services is a not for profit, registered Aged Care Provider with offices in Kadina, Clare and Nuriootpa. We provide services across the Yorke Peninsula, Lower North, Gawler, Barossa, Wakefield and Adelaide Plains regions. We are a leading provider of government funded home care services including Home Care Packages, Community Home Support Program, Veterans Home Care and SA HACC services. We also broker services to other providers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated person with well-developed leadership, communication and inter personal skills to join our team. Possession of, or working towards, a clinical qualification is highly desirable. The Team Leader Service Delivery reports to the Manager Operations and is responsible for:
· ensuring quality in-home and social support to members of the community, maximising their choice and independence.
· ensuring that all services provided are compliant with State and Commonwealth program funding guidelines, the Aged Care Quality Standards, relevant legislation and Country Home Services’ policies and procedures.
· leading and supporting team members in all aspects of their work and ensuring that the Service Delivery team works in a cohesive and productive manner. Monitoring and managing appropriate resource usage within the Service Delivery team and the wider Operations team. Contributing to the development of innovative service delivery strategies. Maintaining a positive team culture across remote sites.
· providing clinical oversight and advice to team members as required.
· participating in the development of the Operations team's financial and activity budgets.
· overseeing the management of customer issues and concerns.
· taking a lead role in identifying opportunities to develop innovative and responsive programs that best meet the needs of CHS customers.
· working as a member of the Management Team, contribute to, and support, strategic and operational decisions, and the development and review of policies and procedures.
For enquiries, a copy of the Position Description, or to lodge an application please email: Barb.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 773202 during business hours.
Applications close Friday 12 June 2020 at 12 noon. No late applications will be accepted.