We are continually seeking experienced, skilled and professional Contractors who can provide a variety of services across our region.

Contracting for Country Home Services can offer you flexibility in when, where and how much you work.

Getting started

To register your interest, complete the information required as below.


The basic essentials that you will need are:

  • An operational smart phone, with voice message facility and applications capability.
  • Internet access, including a regularly monitored email address.
  • An approved national police check 

There are services that require a Certificate III in Aged Care or similar qualification, we encourage you to consider this training. We encourage you to talk to us about your qualifications and/or experience.

For Police Check Renewals please see this Renewal Notice.


Mandatory training is completed via Aged Care Channel (ACC) with some opportunities for external and special interest training and Contractors may contribute a fee for some training.

Service Obligations 

All CHS services are offered via a tendering process, this allows for contractors to quote for services.

All services are subject to suspension and/or earlier termination for reasons such as change in customer circumstances, quality issues (related to the standard of service delivery) or the ability of any or all parties to fulfil the service.

It is the responsibility of the contractor to advise CHS of any time that they are not available to provide service and the contractor should utilise the Replacement Request forms. Replacement Request forms are available via the Onboard portal, or by contacting the office.

Work, Health and Safety

CHS and Contractors each have obligations as PCBU’s to comply with duties prescribed under the WHS Act. Contractors may also have duties and obligations as a ‘worker’ (prescribed under the WHS Act) of their own PCBU.

Taxation and superannuation are the responsibility of the Contractor.

Insurance is the responsibility of the Contractor. All Contractors must have:

Business Insurance – may be purchased independently or through a group policy offered by Country Home Services – at a nominal rate (currently 40c/hr)

Public Liability - not less than $20,000,000 per claim

If you are interested in finding out more about contracting for CHS, please contact our Brokerage Coordinator, Chris Kirk at 1300 773 202

To register your interest in providing services for Country Home services, please complete as below:


Want to learn more about the types of services we offer


broom Personal Care transport Gardening Home Maintenance phone
House Cleaning Personal Care Transport and
Social Support
Gardening Home Maintenance Custom Requests